Orange Ribbon Hope Charm for Cancer
Orange Ribbon Hope Charm
- One orange ribbon hope charm
- Measures: 3/4 inch tall
- Reads: "Hope"
- Sterling silver plated
- Charm comes in a bag
- This sterling silver plated orange hope ribbon charm is an orange ribbon with the word "Hope" and a thin silver trim around the ribbon. This orange ribbon charm is approximately 3/4 inch tall and comes in a bag.
- Here are some of the causes that use orange.
- Children with Rare Disorders, ADHD, Agent Orange, COPD, Cultural Diversity, Kidney Cancer, - Renal Cell Carcinoma, Leukemia awareness, Lupus, Melanoma, Malnutrition awareness, Multiple Sclerosis Awareness, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD), Self Injury Day, Sensory Processing Disorder, Spinal Cancer, Prayer-Will Syndrome
- Other causes include: hunger, cultural diversity and racial tolerance, feral cats, motorcycle safety, Support of the Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip and North Samaria (Israel), skin cancer (with a sun in the center of the loop), Underage Drinking, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Work zone safety, Highway and Road Worker Memorial, Agent Orange exposure