January Awareness Causes
January Awareness Causes
Here is our list of January awareness causes. Please let us know if we are missing any causes. We do have several jewelry pieces that are in silver with a ribbon and can be used for any cause. Please check out our entire site for the piece that will fulfill your needs. If you have an interest in an item that we do not have listed call/text us: 9197202520 or email: email@example.com.
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month -Grey.
- Cataract Awareness Month.
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month -Teal.
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month -Green.
- National Volunteer Blood Donor Month. -Red
- Thyroid Awareness Month. -Lght blue
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week -Grey.
- National Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month.
- National Codependency Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month (United States) -Green
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month (United States) -Blue.
- Glaucoma Awareness Month -Green.
- Alzheimer's Awareness Month - (Canada - Alzheimer Society) -Purple.
- Celebration of Life Month
- Constipation awareness month - (U.S.)
- National Mentoring Month - (U.S.) -Green
- Ontario March of Dimes Month - (Canada) -Purple
- Poverty in America Awareness Month - (U.S.) -Grey
- Radon Action Month
- Self-Help Group Awareness Month
- Stalking Awareness Month - (U.S.) -White
- Weight Loss Awareness Month
- January 1 - Global Family Day - formerly One Day of Peace and Sharing - (UN)
- January 2 - Personal Trainer Awareness Day
- January 1 - World Day of Peace
- January 4 - World Braille Day - International
- January 24 - Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day
- January 27 - Family Literacy Day - ABC Life Literacy Canada
- January 27 - Holocaust Remembrance Day - (UN) - (International)
- January 28 - Young Carers Awareness Day (U.K.)
- January 30 - CTE Awareness Day (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
- January 31 - World Leprosy Day - (International)
- January 31 - Street Children's Day
- 3rd Wk - National Non-Smoking Week - Canada - Canadian Council on Smoking and Health
- 3rd Wed - Weedless Wednesday - Canada - Canadian Council on Smoking and Health
January is Birth Defects Prevention Month
One in every 33 babies is born with a birth defect, so chances are, you or someone you know has been affected by one. The term encompasses an assortment of health conditions, from clubfoot and cleft palate to Fragile X and phenylketonuria, among a host of others. All of these vary in their causes, severity, and treatments. The color is Grey.
GRAY BRACELET FOR CAUSES
Wear this bracelet for awareness causes that use the color gray. Some of these causes are brain cancer, COPD, and March of Dimes.
- Gray Silicone Bracelet
- High quality silicone
- gray silicone
- Size: 8 1/4 inch (Adult)
- Read: Hope, Faith, Love
- This gray silicone bracelet is a great item to wear to show support. The bracelet is made of 100% silicone and is high quality that you can see and feel. The gray silicone bracelet has the words Hope, Faith, Love and ribbons embossed on them along with ribbons. The bracelet is 8 1/4 inches. You get one brand new bracelet that comes in a bag or a box.
January is Stalking Awareness Month - (U.S.) The color that represents this is white. We have silver jewelry that can stand for this cause.
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics:
- 3.4 million people over the age of 18 are stalked each year in the United States.
- More than 1 in 4 stalking victims reported some form of technology was used, such as e-mail (83%) or instant messaging (35%)
- 3 in 4 stalking victims are stalked by someone they know.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month . The color for cervical cancer is Teal.
Cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells on the cervix grow out of control. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus that opens into the vagina. Cervical cancer can often be successfully treated when it's found early. It is usually found at a very early stage through a pap test.
TEAL SURVIVOR AWARENESS EARRINGS
- Hanging charm is a teal ribbon with the word "Survivor" and a thin silver trim around the ribbon
- Silver plated charms are 3/4 inch tall
- Earrings hang from good quality fish hooks. These earrings are put together by us.
- This survivor teal ribbon hanging charm is a teal ribbon with the word "Survivor" and a thin silver trim around the ribbon. The sterling silver plated charm is 3/4 inch tall.
- You will not find anyone else wearing these teal earrings. They are unique and powerful.
This color is a symbol for ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancers as well as substance abuse, sexual assault, and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
LAUGH LOVE HEART CHARM ON BLACK CORD BRACELET FOR CANCER