November is Awareness Month for What Causes
You may be asking yourself: November is Awareness Month for What Causes. There are many important causes that are near and dear to many people in the month of November.
What Awareness Days are in November? A Closer Look at November Awareness Causes
As the year winds down, November brings with it a host of significant awareness days. These days are designed to draw attention to various causes, health conditions, and social issues. They serve as an opportunity for us to learn more about these topics, support those affected by them, and take action towards positive change. In this blog post, we will explore some of the key November awareness causes and how you can get involved.
World Diabetes Day is in November using the color gray.
One of the most prominent health-related awareness days in November is World Diabetes Day, which takes place on the 14th. This global campaign was initiated by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the World Health Organization (WHO) in response to escalating health threats posed by diabetes.
The day aims to raise awareness about both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, their impact on individuals' lives, and ways to prevent or manage them. Activities include community outreach programs, free screenings for diabetes risk factors, fundraising events for research into new treatments or a cure, and sharing personal stories from those living with diabetes.
International Men's Day is in November using the color blue.
Another notable day in November is International Men's Day on the 19th. This day focuses on highlighting men's experiences while promoting gender equality and positive male role models. It's an opportunity to address issues such as mental health among men, toxic masculinity, male suicide rates, and men's health overall.
International Men’s Day encourages open discussions about these topics while promoting initiatives that can help men lead healthier lives. It also celebrates men’s contributions to society, family life, marriage, childcare among other areas.
National Adoption Day in November using white.
Also falling is November is National Adoption Day. This day aims to raise awareness about the more than 100,000 children in foster care waiting for permanent, loving families in the United States alone.
National Adoption Day encourages more individuals and families to learn about adoption and consider opening their homes to these children in need. It's also a time to celebrate those who have already chosen the path of adoption, providing them with much-needed support and recognition.
November is indeed packed with numerous significant awareness days that highlight various causes close to many people's hearts. These November awareness causes provide us all with an opportunity to learn more about these issues, show our support for those affected, and take action towards making a difference.
Whether it's through participating in local events, sharing information on social media, or making a donation towards research or support services, every little bit helps. So this November, let's all take some time out of our busy schedules to acknowledge these important days and do what we can to help raise awareness.
Here is a list of causes that are recognized in the month of November. Please let us know if there are any needed additions. Save 15% today on Awareness Jewelry. No Code Needed
- Acid Reflux Disease-Periwinkle Ribbon
- Adenosaracoma-Yellow Ribbon
- Adoptee Awareness-White Ribbon
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Purple Ribbon
- Alzheimer’s (National) Disease Awareness Month-Purple Ribbon
- American Diabetes Month-blue sky color circle
- Bladder Health Month
- Bone Marrow Donation-Green Ribbon
- Carcinoid Awareness-Zebra Print Ribbon
- Caregiver Awareness-Lavender Ribbon
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Awareness Month-orange ribbon
- Colitis Awareness-Purple Ribbon
- Crohn's Disease-Purple Ribbon
- Diabetes Awareness-Gray Ribbon
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month-Orange Ribbon
- GERD Awareness Week (Thanksgiving week)
- Global Antibiotic Awareness Week
- Great American Smokeout (third Thursday of November)
- International Survivors of Suicide Day-yellow ribbon
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month-white ribbon
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month-Purple Ribbon
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Family Health History Day
- National Healthy Skin Month
- National Hospice Palliative Care Month
- National Stomach Cancer Awareness Month-periwinkle ribbon
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month-Purple Ribbon
- Prematurity Awareness Month-Purple Ribbon
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month-light blue ribbon
- World Prematurity Day-Purple Ribbon
- We have several pieces of jewelry that can be used for any cause. They use the color of silver, and most have a ribbon on them.
Here are a few pieces of jewelry that fit with almost all causes.Open Bangle Bracelet with Believe Ribbon Charm
Together We Can Make A Difference Charm on Black Cord Bracelet
White Crystal Ribbon Retractable Charm Bracelet
We're In This Together Awareness Necklace
Orange Ribbon is for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Awareness Month and Diabetic Eye Disease Month.
Check out some of our orange ribbon choices.
Purple is the color for Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions. At first, someone with Alzheimer's disease may notice mild confusion and difficulty remembering. Eventually, people with the disease may even forget important people in their lives and undergo dramatic personality changes. You may come to know someone with Alzheimer's. Patience is the key. Instead of saying, "Don't you remember," you may want to see, "It was great that time that we..." Lessening the frustration is important for all. After knowing that person for 30 years, and they say, "Nice to meet you." You may want to say, "Nice meeting you too." The color for that cause is purple.
Here are some of our purple and lighter purple pieces of jewelry.PURPLE RIBBON PENS FOR CAUSES
- One Purple Ribbon Awareness Pen
- White Pen with Purple Ribbons
- Writes in black ink
- Measures: 5 1/4 inch long
- This purple ribbon ball point pen is 5 1/4 inches and is white with purple ribbons. The pen writes in Black.
- The charm is a purple ribbon and is about 1 inch tall.
- Size: 16 or 18 inch Snake chain with a lobster clasp. Chain comes in Sterling Silver or Silver Plated
- Charm Size: About 1 inch tall
- Check out the picture of the pendant alone for a closer look at the color.
- Charm is made of zinc alloy.
- Epilepsy, ADHD, Alzheimers Awareness Purple Ribbon Hope Strength Lanyard
- Purple ribbons, hearts and flowers with the words "Hope, Strength, Love and Courage"
- Polyester purple ribbon portion of the lanyard is 17 inches long x 3/4 inch wide
- The black lanyard has a pretty design purple ribbons and hearts and flowers with the words "Hope, Strength, Love and Courage". The polyester purple ribbon portion of the lanyard is 17 inches long x 3/4 inch wide. This purple ribbon lanyard can be used as a key chain or badge holder.