Here is a list of causes that are recognized in the month of November. Please let us know if there are any needed additions. 10% given to charity on ALL orders. Save 15% today on Awareness Jewelry. No Code Needed
- Acid Reflux Disease-Periwinkle Ribbon
- Adenosaracoma-Yellow Ribbon
- Adoptee Awareness-White Ribbon
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Purple Ribbon
- Alzheimer’s (National) Disease Awareness Month-purple ribbon
- American Diabetes Month-blue sky color circle
- Bladder Health Month
- Bone Marrow Donation-Green Ribbon
- Carcinoid Awareness-Zebra Print Ribbon
- Caregiver Awareness-Lavender Ribbon
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Awareness Month-orange ribbon
- Colitis Awareness-Purple Ribbon
- Crohn's Disease-Purple Ribbon
- Diabetes Awareness-Gray Ribbon
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month-orange ribbon
- GERD Awareness Week (Thanksgiving week)
- Global Antibiotic Awareness Week
- Great American Smokeout (third Thursday of November)
- International Survivors of Suicide Day-yellow ribbon
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month-white ribbon
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month-purple ribbon
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Family Health History Day
- National Healthy Skin Month
- National Hospice Palliative Care Month
- National Stomach Cancer Awareness Month-periwinkle ribbon
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month-purple ribbon
- Prematurity Awareness Month-purple ribbon
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month-light blue ribbon
- World Prematurity Day-purple ribbon
- We have several pieces of jewelry that can be used for any cause. They use the color of silver, and most have a ribbon on them.
Here are a few.Open Bangle Bracelet with Believe Ribbon Charm
Together We Can Make A Difference Charm on Black Cord Bracelet
White Crystal Ribbon Retractable Charm Bracelet
We're In This Together Awareness Necklace
Key chain with words "Together We Can Make a Difference" with Ribbon Heart Charm.
Love Charm Earrings with Medium Hoops
Orange Ribbon is for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Awareness Month and Diabetic Eye Disease Month.
Check out some of our orange ribbon choices.
Orange Ribbon Awareness Bangle Bracelet
Purple is the color for Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions. At first, someone with Alzheimer's disease may notice mild confusion and difficulty remembering. Eventually, people with the disease may even forget important people in their lives and undergo dramatic personality changes. You may come to know someone with Alzheimer's. Patience is the key. Instead of saying, "Don't you remember," you may want to see, "It was great that time that we..." Lessening the frustration is important for all. After knowing that person for 30 years, and they say, "Nice to meet you." You may want to say, "Nice meeting you too." The color for that cause is purple.
Here are some of our purple and lighter purple pieces of jewelry.PURPLE RIBBON PENS FOR CAUSES
- One Purple Ribbon Awareness Pen
- White Pen with Purple Ribbons
- Writes in black ink
- Measures: 5 1/4 inch long
- This purple ribbon ball point pen is 5 1/4 inches and is white with purple ribbons. The pen writes in Black.
- The charm is a purple ribbon and is about 1 inch tall.
- Size: 16 or 18 inch Snake chain with a lobster clasp. Chain comes in Sterling Silver or Silver Plated
- Charm Size: About 1 inch tall
- Check out the picture of the pendant alone for a closer look at the color.
- Charm is made of zinc alloy.
- Epilepsy, ADHD, Alzheimers Awareness Purple Ribbon Hope Strength Lanyard
- Purple ribbons, hearts and flowers with the words "Hope, Strength, Love and Courage"
- Polyester purple ribbon portion of the lanyard is 17 inches long x 3/4 inch wide
- The black lanyard has a pretty design purple ribbons and hearts and flowers with the words "Hope, Strength, Love and Courage". The polyester purple ribbon portion of the lanyard is 17 inches long x 3/4 inch wide. This purple ribbon lanyard can be used as a key chain or badge holder.